June 7, 2016

BORN PRETTY STORE | REVIEW

Hi guys!
These days (or weeks) I've been quite unmotivated; that's why I haven't posted here in so long. 

But, today I have a new review for you all. :) Again, the lovely Daisy sent me some items to try and review. 




*Remember that this is nothing but my honest opinion based on my experience using the items I've been sent to*


In the picture:

-6pcs/set clear jelly stamper and scraper.(just the pink one is in the photo). Item #24288
-Pink nail art brush. Item #21723
-Stamping plate BP-48. Item #18791

Let's start with the stamping stuff. 
Can we really appreciate the magic of the clear jelly stamper? Like, wow. 
I have to confess I was really insecure when it was about stamping. Like, am I going to stamp in the right place? Is it going to look good? And sometimes it ended up being a total mess because I really didn't know where the design exactly was going to be. There are a lot of plates with very cute designs that it's like you have to stamp like in the exactly right place, if not, they look awful, lol, and you have to start all over again! I was trying to do some designs using those stamping plates, but I honestly gave up, lol. So I decided to wait until I get my clear jelly stamper so I could try to stamp again. I received it, and guess what? The stamping technique has never been so easy haha. Now I can gladly try and use every single plate I own, without the fear of messing it all up hahaha.

Both of them are quite easy to use, and easy to clean! The stamper picks up really good the pattern, so I give them a 10/10!


Now it's time for the brushes. 
As a first impression, they're quite pretty, with all the rhinestones and stuff, super girly haha

I was looking for new nail art brushes. I trimmed mine more than I should and ended up with messy and useless brushes! Lol. Since I used a brush of the same brand as the pink ones, I knew I wanted to keep trying them.

I've already used them a couple of times (that's why they're stained) and I have to say I like them a lot, Sometimes they get a bit messy, but after all there's nothing that can not be fixed. For me, the different shapes, lenght and thickness are perfect for what I usually do on my nails, so they're working really good for me. 
I give them a 9/10.

And that's pretty much it, guys!

I hope this post was useful in someway (I'm writing this at 4AM so I' sorry if some things don't make sense lol) and remember to use my code HESQ10 to get a 10% off discount for all original priced items in www.bornprettystore.com

See you in the next post!
Paulina.

No comments:

Post a Comment